-=Ten Commandments for Military Wives
1. Thou shalt not write in ink in thy address book.
2. Thou shalt not covet choice assignments or other branches of service.
3. Love thy neighboor ('tis easier if thou livest on a corner).
4. Honor thy Commissary and Exchange as long as they both shall live.
5. Thou shalt not ridicule a local politician, for mightly senator's from
local politician's grow.
6. Thou shalt look for the best in every assignment even though the best may
be "Most Childhood Diseases in One Year" or "Record Snow in One Months Time".
7. Thou shall remember all thy friends from all thy assignments with
greetings at Christmas, for thou never knowest when thou may wish to spendeth a
night with them while enroute to a new post.
8. Be kind and gentle to retired, white-haired Exchange and Commissary
costumers, because thou too will be a retiree someday.
9. Thou shalt not curse thy husband when he is TDY on moving day.
10. Thou must never arrive at a new post and constantly brag about your last
post. Borrowed from the Black
Knight Wives HMM 264 (REIN)